Super Stars Needed
Position: Advisor, Project Self-Sufficiency
Location: Loveland, Colorado
Small, but mighty, our team embraces the values of excellence, respect, empowerment, opportunity, and connectedness.
Once you’re in, you won’t want to leave.
Our work is challenging and you won’t find better rewards or satisfaction in partnering with single parents to accomplish their goals of obtaining a degree and a well-paying job.
If you are…
- Dedicated to leveling the playing field for people with lots of obstacles
- Empathetic, kind, and fierce when needed
- Ready to grow and challenge yourself
We are looking for a Super Star who has...
- A Bachelors Degree in Social Work or Counseling with 5+ years of experience
- A Masters Degree in Social Work or Counseling with 2+ years of experience
- Case management experience with underserved populations
- Experience working with victims of domestic violence, abuse, trauma
- Trauma Informed Care training
- Career planning and or career counseling experience
- Competency with case management software and Microsoft Office
What we offer…
- Fun, supportive work environment
- Free supervision towards clinical licensure
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and a 5% 401K Retirement match
- Flexible schedule including working some hours from home
- Three day weekends
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays
Salary Range: $19.29-$27.79 DOE
For more details about joining the Super Stars at Project Self-Sufficiency, a complete description of our ADVISOR position can be reviewed here.
Qualified Candidates should submit a cover letter and resume in one PDF file with the Subject Line: Project Self-Sufficiency Advisor, to firstname.lastname@example.org . Open until filled.
Project Self-Sufficiency is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, military or veteran status, or age.