1. I am a single parent.
We consider situations beyond a person's marital status. Cohabitation ("intimate partners who live together") impacts eligibility.
2. I reside in Larimer County, Colorado and am at least 18 years old.
3. I am a low-income household.
Project Self-Sufficiency uses 185% of the Federal poverty level to determine program eligibility. The following guidelines are used:
|Family Size Including Parent||Maximum Annual Income||Maximum Monthly Income|
|Single parent with 1 child||$30,044||$2,503|
|Single parent with 2 children||$37,777||$3,148|
|Single parent with 3 children||$45,510||$3,793|
|Single parent with 4 children||$53,243||$4,437|
|Single parent with 5 children||$60,976||$5,081|
*retrieved from https://aspe.hhs.gov/poverty-guidelines on 1/20/2017
4. I am the primary parent responsible for at least one child 13-years-old or younger living with me more than 50% of the time. We may ask for documentation of this upon request.
5. I demonstrate a need for services and have the ability to prepare for full-time employment.
6. I show a willingness to meet regularly and cooperate with an Advisor.
7. I am a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident.
If these statements are all true, please proceed to our Program Application by clicking here.